Choose from our two luxuriously soft bamboo lyocell travel sheets.
They are incredibly breathable, lightweight and moisture-wicking, and can be used as a sleeping bag liner to increase insular temperature.
- This gender-neutral travel sheet is one size fits all, suitable for both adults and kids.
- Helps prolong the life of your sleeping bag by washing only the travel sheet.
- Includes built-in pillow slip and corner ties for stability and peg-less line drying.
- Comes in a reusable drawstring bag, can easily be rolled up and stored away in seconds!
- Luxurious silky smooth texture
- Plush and soft
- Includes one envelope sheet with a pillow slip (pillow not included), packaged in a drawstring bag.
- Size: Twin.
- 88.5" (L) x 35" (W)
- Depth of pillow slip: 12"
Blue Nights and Feather White travel sheets are 100% Organic Bamboo Lyocell in 300 thread count, equals to 1000 cotton thread count.
Dove Grey travel sheet is 70% Organic Bamboo Lyocell, 30% Bamboo Charcoal. 300 thread count, equals to 1000 cotton thread. Oeko-Tex certified.
Why We're Different
Before Ettitude, it was impossible to find bedding, bath and sleepwear that were as smooth as silk, as sustainable as hemp, and as breathable as linen at the price of cotton. That's why we took it upon ourselves to not only develop the softest material on the planet, but also the most sustainable. Our patented Bamboo Lyocell fabric technology is unlike anything you've ever felt before, and our products are Oeko-Tex certified, meaning they pass the highest criterion of testing for harmful chemicals and synthetics.
The bedding industry has been using the same materials for hundreds of years without any regard for Mother Earth's resources; cotton being one of the world's largest water and air pollutants.
We're on a mission to finally change that; one sleep at a time.
Fits nicely in travel bags! Compact and very soft material.Chevion W.
Softest sheets I have ever used I love these sheets. Highly recommended!Laurel B.
Best purchase; definitely worth the buy.Amanda J.
Have questions? We've got answers.