Effective: September 14, 2019
Personal Information We May Collect About You
Under our Policy, “personal information” is any information that identifies or can be used to contact a particular individual. The types of personal information we may collect and process about you can be grouped as follows:
- Identity information – first name, last name, member username and password for any account you create within Services.
- Contact information – physical address, email address, and telephone number.
- Transactional data – details about the transactions you initiate within the Services including the orders you place, the products you purchase and payments you submit.
- Personal health information – details about your health that you choose to submit or that may be assumed from your purchasing of health-related products and services.
- Marketing, and communications information – details regarding newsletters you have subscribed to, requests for information received from you, and information on your marketing or communication preferences.
- Contest and survey information – details regarding any contests you participated in or survey responses you provided.
- Usage Information – Behavioral information such as clicks and information about your navigation across the Services (for example, patterns of visiting stores within the Services) and to and from the Services.
- IP Address Device Identifier, or Mac address. When you visit the Services, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access the Services or, if you connect through a mobile device, your mobile device identifier. We may use these identifiers to collect information about the length of time spent in the Services or the specific areas visited.
We may collect information when you navigate to our Services by clicking on advertisements, browse within Services, create an account, engage in a transaction, sign up to receive emails or otherwise directly provide the information to us (such as by submitting a question through the Services).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use these types of information to respond to your requests, comply with our legal obligations, as necessary for our legitimate interests, or pursuant to your consent. More specifically, we use this information to:
- Fulfill your orders and process your transactions;
- Customize future browsing and shopping and optimize your experience within the Services to present content to you in the most effective manner;
- Improve and market our Services to you;
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- Maintain and administer accounts within the Services;
- Notify you about changes to our Services;
- Communicate with you about BZR and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events and geographically relevant information including sending you catalogues and e-mails on behalf of Stores;
- To prevent Fraud and credit risk reduction
- Perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise consent to.
If you would like to customize your subscriptions or opt-out of receiving communications from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Information We Collect From You
Like most major websites, we use the following technologies to automatically collect certain additional information about you.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The Services uses different types of cookies to, among other things, automatically recognize you when you return to the Services, store information regarding your preferences, personalize content and advertisements for you, provide social media functionality, and analyze our website traffic. You can visit the Help feature on your browser to learn how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, to notify you of new cookies and how to disable them. You can also please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for more information. Please note that if cookies are disabled, you may not be able to utilize certain features of the Services. For example, you may not be able to complete an order or initiate a transaction.
- Web beacons, pixels and other technologies. The Services may use other tracking tools, including web beacons, which are small electronic images embedded in web content and email messages that are not ordinarily visible to users. Web beacons allow us to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users, as well as to monitor email readership. We also contract with service providers to place advertisements on Facebook and other social media applications and other applications. We use pixels to track visitors and to serve ads for Services. You can opt out of the application of these tracking tools by adjusting your browsers cookie settings or as described below under Opt Out Tools and Choices. In such case, note that a beacon can still account for an anonymous visit, but your unique information will not be recorded.
- Analytics. Our Services may also use third party analytics vendors such as Google Analytics. Please click here for more information about how data is collected and processed in connection with the Google Analytics service: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. We and our third party vendors or partners use analytics data for a variety of purposes such as to improve the design and content of our Services and understand what users like to see.
- Do Not Track Disclosure. We may use the above technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party services or other online services. The Services does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar beacon or message.
- Google’s Ads Settings https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated or https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- DoubleClick https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- NAI opt-out. http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
- Additional opt-out mechanisms and tools that may be of interest to you include:
- The Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal. http://optout.aboutads.info/
- The Direct Marketing Association’s opt-out tool. https://dmachoice.thedma.org/
The information collected through these technologies may be combined with personal information or aggregated with other information on website visits. We may share information about your use of our Services with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
How we Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties such as contractors, suppliers and vendors under contractual relationships to support and help deliver the Services. For example, when you initiate a transaction, the applicable Store involved and payment processor involved in your transaction will receive your personal information for purposes of facilitating your transaction and fulfilling your order. In general, we require our third party service providers and vendors to restrict their use of such personal information received through our Services to the intended purposes.
We may also share personal information about your use of the Services and your transactions within the Services with any Stores across the Services.
We may also disclose your information, including personal information: (i) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; (iii) in the event of a merger, acquisition, change of control or other reorganization of BZR; (iv) and if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BZR, our customers, or others.
When the information we collect is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you, we may use or share that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
BZR is located in the United States. The Services are intended for access and use by visitors located in the United States. We do not seek personal information about individuals outside the United States. Accordingly, our collection of personal information and other data through the Services and subsequent use and disclosure is subject only to the laws of the United States.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. All users of the Services can make changes to their personal information, manage any subscriptions, and/or delete their personal information or account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and explaining the personal information which you wish to be deleted, modified, or removed.
Your Communication Choices
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from BZR by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in those emails. Should you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, including emails regarding your purchases, account, or other ongoing business relations.
Children’s Online Privacy
The Services are intended for users who are 18 years of age or older. For clarity, the Services are not designed for, or directed at, children 13 years of age or younger and BZR will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under this age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we have received or collected information from or about a child under the age of 13 through the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Notice
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 provides certain rights to California residents, including the right to request information from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, regarding the business’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year. To make such a request pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please send an email to email@example.com.
Security of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable security measures and safeguards designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction while it is under our control. For example, our online forms are encrypted and our network is protected and routinely monitored. If you use a payment card to make a purchase, your payment card information is transmitted directly and securely to our payment processing vendors. We do not receive or store your payment card information for future use.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Data Storage and Retention
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill your requests or the purposes for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include (i) for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you, (ii) as required by a legal obligation to which we are subject, and (iii) as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Not Applicable to Third Party Sites