Included Items in Set
- 10" Carbon Steel Frying Pan
- 12" Carbon Steel Frying Pan
- Carbon Steel Wok
- One Can of Seasoning Wax Included
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Shipping is always free at BZR! Items ship within two business days during non-peak/holiday times and orders are delivered to most parts of the US, on average, three business days later. In the event that you'd like to return or exchange your cookware within 45 days from the date of delivery, we will cover return shipping costs in the contiguous US. This product is covered under our limited lifetime warranty. Personalized knives cannot be returned, but are covered under the warranty.
Product Specs and Awards
- Deemed your "Kitchen Workhorse" by the New York Times
- As featured in the Wall Street Journal
- Made in France
- 2mm thick Blue Carbon Steel
- Seasons quicker than cast iron
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Length: 19 inches
- Total Diameter: 10.25 inches
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 7.5 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
Why This Pan and Size?
Ever wonder why the sears you see coming out of professional kitchens are so exquisite? You can thank carbon steel for that. This unique cookware material can handle roaring heat while remaining naturally non stick and is an absolute delight to work with. Our Blue Carbon Steel cookware is sure to have you in awe of your own creations.
Our 10" Blue Carbon Steel Frying Pan is perfect for searing one large steak or two smaller pieces of meat. Crispy egg enthusiasts love frying eggs in this specific pan because it allows for eggs that are crispy on the bottom while remaining runny on the top.
- Our carbon steel cookware is induction compatible. Unlike cast iron, carbon steel can be used with glass stovetops
- Carbon steel cookware should never go in the dishwasher
- Carbon steel cookware should be seasoned prior to use
- Carbon steel cookware can be returned within 45 days for a full refund if it is in new condition. If it is not in new condition it may be returned for store credit
- Our carbon steel cookware is made in France
- Carbon steel cookware is oven-safe up to 1200F
“I wish I’d had purchased these pans sooner. I’ve always loved cooking but didn’t realize how crappy my old non-stick pans had become until I made the switch to a truly great set of cookware. Don’t forget to get the wok too, you’ll be equally pleased with that bad boy.”Cole R.
“Very nice skillet. It is the best I've used. Nothing sticks & everything cooks evenly.”Carl W.
“I'm loving my 12“ blue carbon steel pan. It's so versatile and quick to heat up. This pan give me heat control and responsiveness unlike any pan I've used before. I'm much more confident in making heat adjustments as needed depending on what you are cooking and what stage it is in. Highly recommend. I also grabbed their seasoning beeswax which I really like. I'm using it on this pan and another carbon steel pan I have.”Nathan C.