Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Shipping is always free at BZR! Items ship within two business days during non-peak/holiday times and orders are delivered to most parts of the US, on average, three business days later. In the event that you'd like to return or exchange your cookware within 45 days from the date of delivery, we will cover return shipping costs in the contiguous US. This product is covered under our limited lifetime warranty. Personalized knives cannot be returned, but are covered under the warranty.
Product Specs and Awards
- Awarded "Best Heavy Duty Wok" by Good Housekeeping
- Built with a flat bottom for home kitchens
- Exceptional heat control and retention
- Seasons quicker than cast iron
- Made in France
- Height: 5.25 inches
- Length: 21.5 inches
- Depth: 3.75 inches
- Total Diameter: 12.5 inches
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 5.5 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds, 6 ounces
Why This Pan and Size?
Ever wonder why the sears you see coming out of professional kitchens are so exquisite? You can thank carbon steel for that. This unique cookware material can handle roaring heat while remaining naturally non stick and is an absolute delight to work with. Our Blue Carbon Steel cookware is sure to have you in awe of your own creations.
Our Wok is possibly the most versatile product in our lineup. Along with its obvious stir fry capabilities (you've never had blistered shishitos until they've been blistered by the Made In Wok), it's also an incredible braiser, steamer, deep fryer, and more.
- Our carbon steel cookware is induction compatible. Unlike cast iron, carbon steel can be used with glass stovetops
- Carbon steel cookware should never go in the dishwasher
- Carbon steel cookware should be seasoned prior to use
- Carbon steel cookware can be returned within 45 days for a full refund if it is in new condition. If it is not in new condition it may be returned for store credit
- Our carbon steel cookware is made in France
- Carbon steel cookware is oven-safe up to 1200F
“This wok is so great! I seasoned it and have been stir frying for a couple of months. Easy to rinse, dry and cook again and again.”Susan H.
“The build quality of this wok is amazing!”Mark W.
“I bought my husband and mother-in-law both one for Christmas and they love them! We're still eating stir fry food regularly.”Jessica B.