- Patterns are available to ship immediately unless noted otherwise.
- Made in the USA with 100% cotton. Masks are machine washable.
- For sanitary purposes, our masks are non-returnable.
- Know organizations in need? Please email or dm us their name and delivery address.
- NOTE: Cloth masks are not considered PPE and they are not FDA approved. However, according to the CDC, fabric masks are a crisis response option when other supplies have been exhausted.
Four-way stretch expands to fit your curves comfortably and hug your smallest measurements
Supportive all around, for a secure fit feeling
Expands slightly in water -- great fabric for wearing in and out of water
Compressive lining with self rib that is more expandable
Four way stretch expands to fit your curves comfortably and hug your smallest measurements
Super flattering with texture stripe elongating and lengthening
Compressive lining with ultra thin and fast drying mesh self
Stretchy and light
The mesh fabric camouflages bulges, creates a smooth silhouette for the most flattering and athletic look
If your torso is 30” or over, we recommend trying a long torso fit.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure the length of your torso from your shoulder (where a bra strap typically lands) to between your legs (where the inseam of your pant legs meet)
Some women know that they have a long torso because one piece swimsuits tend to ride up or dig into the shoulders, or even feel too deeply scooped in the bust. If you are often adjusting the length of the suit (tugging and shifting) you may be a long torso fit!