Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Shipping is always free at BZR! Items ship within two business days during non-peak/holiday times and orders are delivered to most parts of the US, on average, three business days later. In the event that you'd like to return or exchange your cookware within 45 days from the date of delivery, we will cover return shipping costs in the contiguous US. This product is covered under our limited lifetime warranty. Personalized knives cannot be returned, but are covered under the warranty.
Product Specs and Awards
- Winner of Best USA Cookware by Good Housekeeping
- Made without PFOA
- 5-ply construction
- Induction compatible
- Stay-cool handle
- 12.5" diameter, 9.5" cooking surface
- Special Will Bryant stamp
- Made in the USA
Why This Pan and Size?
Our Made Slick™ non stick surface is triple cured, made without PFOA, and by far the best non stick surface you'll ever cook on. Seriously. It lasts 10x longer than our competitors' non stick surfaces and 30x longer than ceramic non stick surfaces. When you need to fry eggs, a delicate fish, cheeses, or any other typically difficult foods, whip out your Made In Non Stick and watch all that difficulty disappear.
Our 12" Non Stick Frying Pan is the perfect size for frying 4 over-easy eggs to feed a breakfast crowd, cooking 2 large salmon fillets, and reheating dinners.
- Our non stick cookware is induction compatible
- Non stick cookware should be washed by hand
- Our non stick cookware is made in the USA.
- Our non stick coating is American PTFE made without harmful chemicals like PFOA
- Stay-cool handles don’t get hot, even when on the stovetop
- Avoid metal utensils with non stick cookware
- Stainless clad non stick cookware is oven-safe up to 500F
“I have many non-stick pans over the last few decades. But this pan is SERIOUSLY non-stick. It’s so amazing I’m going to buy another pan and start to replace all my “non-stick” with Made In!”Traci Hill
“Very nice skillet. It is the best I've used. Nothing sticks & everything cooks evenly”Carl Wildow Jr.
“I wish I’d had purchased these pans sooner. I’ve always loved cooking but didn’t realize how crappy my old non-stick pans had become until I made the switch to a truly great set of cookware. Don’t forget to get the wok too, you’ll be equally pleased with that bad boy.”Cole R.