Spoil your pet with a Forever Bed from CordaRoy's. Soft, comfortable, durable and easy to clean. Unzip the extra-long zipper and toss your outer cover in the washer/dryer. Need to replace your foam? No problem. Need a new cover? We have that too. The CordaRoy's Forever Bed will be the last pet bed you'll ever need to buy and your pet will love you for it.
- Dimensions: Choose from 30 or 40 inch diameter. 10 inches thick. Add/remove stuffing to customize for your pet's size and weight.
- Simple design: We keep it simple so you can and your pet can both rest easy.
- Fabrics: The second you feel these fabrics you'll know that we didn't skimp.
- Zippers: We only use extra-long, American made YKK zippers. They travel halfway around the outside of the cover so that removing the cover is quick and easy.
- Wash/Dry Covers: Machine wash your outer cover just like you would your favorite pair of jeans.
- Inner liner: Durable liner has a child-safe zipper that keeps children out but still allows adults access if needed. Why would an adult need access to the foam? Maybe you have a heavier pet and wish to add a little more stuffing for more firmness, or perhaps you have a tiny pet that needs some stuffing removed for a softer feel. Or, after years of use, maybe you just want to replace your stuffing altogether.
- Polyfoam stuffing: We use polyurethane foam - the same foam that pole vaulters trust their lives to. Pets LOVE it!!
- Lifetime warranty since 1998
Filled with Super
Wash & Dry
This bed has lasted for over 3 years...my 150lb Dane loves it, and it is the only bed that hasn’t torn or had any issues! Easy to wash and keep clean as well. Worth every penny, going to order more!!!Kaitlynn
our dog loves this bed! she likes to move it around with her mouth and thankfully the cover is sturdy and can take it! she immediately loved it and wants to lay on it all the time! she's so happy to have her very own living room furniture and be just like the people in the room!!Andrea H.
Love this bed and so does our pup. She now sleeps all night on her bed instead of ours. Win-Win!Jennifer K.
Have questions? We've got answers.