Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Shipping is always free at BZR! Items ship within two business days during non-peak/holiday times and orders are delivered to most parts of the US, on average, three business days later. In the event that you'd like to return or exchange your cookware within 45 days from the date of delivery, we will cover return shipping costs in the contiguous US. This product is covered under our limited lifetime warranty. Personalized knives cannot be returned, but are covered under the warranty.
- 7.125" blade, 12.25" overall
- Weight: 7 oz
- Blade angle: 25 degrees
- Hand scalloped
- X50CrMoV15 premium metal
- Special NITRO+ hardening treatment for a long lasting, sharp blade
- 100% fully forged and full tang (made from a single rod of premium metal from the tip through the hilt)
- Stainless steel rivets
- Made in France
Why This Knife
- Our knives are produced in Thiers, France
- Our knives should not be put in the dishwasher
- Non-engraved knives can be returned within 45 days
- Pre-orders ship on date listed (unless engraved)
- Engraved knives ship in 2 weeks
58-60 Rockwell Hardness Score
A perfect score! A blade that's hard enough to stand up to constant use without chipping or breaking.
A Nitrogen treatment locks in longer lasting sharpness and gives the blade added strength and corrosion resistance.
Creating a knife by hammering a single rod of metal creates better balance and durability.
100% French Made
Made in the country responsible for inventing the Chef Knife. These 5th generation makers know their knives.
The X50CrMoV15 NITRO+ metal is considered the best. Sourced in France, it's durable and stays sharp longer.
Our knives come with a custom knife sheath for safe and easy storage.
"This was the sharpest out of the box knife I've ever had. Seriously, be careful. Nice feel in hand. Nice quality."Brian F.
"I knew I loved this knife but when my husband, who is a persnickety knife person, praised it, I knew it was great. It's sharp and a good weight."Dena H.
"The weight is perfect, it can cut through anything, and I love that it came with a bandaid."Sarah P.