Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Shipping is always free at BZR! Items ship within two business days during non-peak/holiday times and orders are delivered to most parts of the US, on average, three business days later. In the event that you'd like to return or exchange your cookware within 45 days from the date of delivery, we will cover return shipping costs in the contiguous US. This product is covered under our limited lifetime warranty. Personalized knives cannot be returned, but are covered under the warranty.
Product Specs and Awards
- As featured in the NY Times
- 5-ply construction
- Induction compatible
- Stay-cool handle
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 7 inches
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Special Will Bryant Stamp
- Made in Italy
Why This Pan?
We source all the raw materials that go into our stainless steel cookware. This level of control allows for our 5-ply stainless steel cookware to achieve the exact quality we're after all the time, every time. We thoughtfully layer 5 sheets of 4 different metals to create each of our stainless steel products because doing so allows us to harness the best qualities of each metal. This results in better heat retention, more even heating, ease of heat control, the prevention of chemical leaching, and a wide array of additional benefits.
Our Saucier's unique rounded shape and 3 QT size means there's a good chance it can fill a gap in your kitchen. Essentially, the Made In Saucier is a French-inspired saucepan that bridges the gap between saucepan and saute pan. If you're tired of food getting stuck (and burnt) in corners and want to make stirring and whisking a breeze, the Saucier is the pan for you.
- Our stainless steel saucier is induction compatible
- This product is made in Italy
- Our stainless steel cookware is 5-ply
- The top layer of stainless steel is 18/10 stainless steel. The bottom layer is 403 stainless steel for induction compatibility
- The longer handles on our cookware are hollow and will stay cool on the stovetop
- Avoid metal utensils with stainless clad cookware
- Stainless clad cookware is oven-safe up to 800F
“I bought this for my boyfriend who absolutely loves it! The rounded edges at the bottom really do make a difference. He's made rues, even omelettes in this pan and loves the weight, balance, and the non-stick quality of the stainless steel.”Anna
“I absolutely love the saucier! It’s my favorite:)”Cari S.
“I love the Saucier. It's excellent quality and exactly what I was looking for. I definitely recommend and plan to make more purchases.”Linda S.