Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Shipping is always free at BZR! Items ship within two business days during non-peak/holiday times and orders are delivered to most parts of the US, on average, three business days later. In the event that you'd like to return or exchange your cookware within 45 days from the date of delivery, we will cover return shipping costs in the contiguous US. This product is covered under our limited lifetime warranty. Personalized knives cannot be returned, but are covered under the warranty.
Product Specs and Awards
- Winner of Best Overall Cookware Brand by Chowhound
- Made in Italy
- Induction compatible
- 5-Ply Construction
- Height: 5 Inches
- Total Diameter: 8.5 Inches
- Weight: 3.1 pounds
Why This Pan and Size?
We source the raw materials that go into our stainless steel cookware. This level of control allows for our 5-ply stainless steel cookware to achieve the exact quality we're after all the time, every time. We thoughtfully layer 5 sheets of 4 different metals to create each of our stainless steel products because this allows us to harness the best qualities of each metal. This results in better heat retention, more even heating, ease of heat control, the prevention of chemical leaching, and a wide array of additional benefits.
This is the largest saucepan we sell. If you want to host a pasta night, this will be your tomato sauce, vodka sauce, and any other sauce go-to.
- Our stainless steel cookware is induction compatible
- Stainless steel cookware can be returned within 45 days
- Our stainless steel cookware is made in the US and Italy
- Our stainless steel cookware is 5-ply
- The top layer of stainless steel is 18/10 stainless. The bottom is 403 stainless steel for induction compatibility
- The longer handles on our cookware are hollow and will stay cool on the stovetop
- We do not recommend using metal utensils with stainless steel cookware
- Stainless steel is oven-safe up to 800F
“This sauce pan is perfect when you need a larger pan for soups or such. Well made and high quality. I strongly recommend it.”Gregory Komperda
“We tried the 12 inch skillet, seasoned it and was so impressed with the products even heat distribution that we ordered the 10 and 8 inch skillets along with 2 saucepans. To sum up the stainless steel cookware in two words, “Total Quality””Charles Rubey
“I am very happy with my new Made In Sauce pan and lid. Highly recommend this company will definitely purchase from them again.”Mary Blair