Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Shipping is always free at BZR! Items ship within two business days during non-peak/holiday times and orders are delivered to most parts of the US, on average, three business days later. In the event that you'd like to return or exchange your cookware within 45 days from the date of delivery, we will cover return shipping costs in the contiguous US. This product is covered under our limited lifetime warranty. Personalized knives cannot be returned, but are covered under the warranty.
Product Specs and Awards
- 12” Blue Carbon Steel Frying Pan
- 10” Non Stick Frying Pan
- 10” Stainless Steel Frying Pan
- 12” Stainless Steel Frying Pan
- 12” Non Stick Frying Pan
- 2 QT Saucepan with Lid
- 3 QT Saucier with Lid
- 3.5 QT Saute Pan with Lid
- 6 QT Stock Pot with Lid
- 8 QT Stock Pot with Lid
Why This Kit?
Whether you're moving into a new home, overhauling your existing kitchen, adding to your wedding registry, or are just ready to dive headfirst into the world of high-quality cookware, our Executive Chef kit is right up your alley with every piece of cookware you'd need to execute any meal with ease.
- Our stainless clad cookware is induction compatible
- Non stick cookware can be returned within 45 days
- This 5-ply stainless clad kit is made in the US and Italy
- The top layer of stainless steel is 304 18/10 stainless steel
- The outside layer of stainless steel is 403 stainless steel for induction compatibility
- Stay-cool handles don’t get hot, even when on the stovetop
- Avoid metal utensils with stainless clad cookware
- Stainless clad cookware is oven-safe up to 800F
- The carbon steel frying pan is oven safe up to 1200F
“The Made In product is superb! I love the even heating and cooking that the Made In Cookware provides. Most certainly well made and appropriately priced. No issues.”Jim Schissel
“This cookware seems to be very well made, and we are excited to put it to good use. I learned earlier in life that you get what you pay for. This seems to be a solid investment that should last us the rest of our life.”Allen K.
“Amazing, commercial grade cookware! Still getting use to them, but looking forward to it!”Robert Kalecki